We return to your attention in order to thank you for the extraordinary experience of Tradition and Reform 2013 Conference, 2nd edition, a scientific event which represented a desirable and beautiful success, just because of your involvement into conference development.
Tradition and Reform 2013 Conference Team, Lumen Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, as organizer, but also the partners in organization would like to ensure you of whole their enthusiasm and commitment in organizing future qualitative scientific events.
We are presenting you the most important aspects of the 2nd edition of International Conference Tradition and Reform, Social Reconstruction of Europe, 7- 8 November 2013,Bucharest, Romania.
We are pleased to share with you the results of the 2nd edition of Tradition and Reform Conference 2013:
- 172 registered persons, with geographically representativeness in Europe , Asia and America , of which 135 were participants with oral, poster, virtual presentation;
- 140 scientific papers submitted;
- 111 scientific papers accepted for oral presentation, poster or virtual (72 oral presentations and virtual 39 poster presentations)
- 100 papers accepted for publication (final or finalized after peer review) to be published in the collective volume Medimond Monduzzi International Proceedings
Geographical representation of the registered participants:
- Subscribers in 10 countries: Spain , Czech Republic , Macedonia , Kazakhstan , Russia, U.S. , Iran , Albania, Thailand and Romania.
- 21.99 % participants enrolled abroad;
- 78.01 % participants enrolled in Romania
- The rate of acceptance for publication, of the total of 140 works submitted, was 82.14 % while 17.86 % being rejected or withdrawn from publication.
Besides publishing of the proceedings, within Monduzzi Medimond volume, was published also the volume of abstracts entitled Tradition and Reform. Social Reconstruction of Europe containing summaries of the conference started with funding Ministry of National Education, having ISBN 978-973-166-357-9 . Coordinators of this volume of abstracts are Associate Prof. PhD Antonio Sandu , Associate Prof. PhD Nadia Cerasela Anitei and Professor Univ. PhD Valentina Pricopie .
Within the volume of abstracts were published 112 works.